Blufin S.p.A., as the owner of dominion names including those at the address http://www.blufin.it or in the Blufin Network (www.Blumarine.com - www.Blugirl.it - www.Annamolinari.it), uses the Site not only as a means to inform users about products belonging to the Blufin group but also as a tool for the collection of personal data.
Therefore, in accordance with the provisions established in the Personal Data Protection Code, Blufin S.p.A., as Data Controller (hereinafter the "Controller"), provides the following information concerning the processing of personal data both of users who only consult the Site (traffic data) and those who freely send their information via email and/or by filling in specific forms in order to access reserved sections within the Site or to receive the Controller's newsletter.
This information is provided solely for the Site and the activities carried out by the Blufin S.p.A. company, also through its data processors, and does not extend to other websites which the user may be able to consult via links and/or activities offered by third parties.
1. Types of data processed
1.1 Traffic data
The computer systems and processing programs required to run the Site, during their normal operation, log certain data whose acquisition is automatic and inevitable (whenever Internet protocols are used) and which may, in combination with other information, enable users to be identified. Such data will be used with the sole aim of obtaining statistical information regarding the use of the Site and to verify that it is operating correctly. If expressly requested, such data may be used by the Public Authority to determine responsibility in the case of computer crime against the Site and/or third parties, in compliance with the relevant procedures of the appropriate Authorities.
1.2. Data provided voluntarily by individual users Personal information provided voluntarily by individual users via email, user interaction with the Site's features, requests for services offered by the Site, completion of specific forms to access reserved sections of the Site. The processing will in any event be limited, for both above categories, to common data.
2. Processing methods and purposes
Data will be processed manually or with the aid of electronic tools for the following purposes:
- operations management of Site navigation and relevant access data;
- management of data and Site security;
- market research and statistical processing;
. staff recruitment and selection Furthermore, with the user's voluntary and optional permission, the Controller may process information for the purpose of establishing individual or group profiles (user profiling) or for marketing purposes such as notification, via newsletters, emails or text messages, of the Controller's products or of initiatives and events organised by the Controller and by other companies within the Blufin S.p.A. group, or with which said subjects are involved, including invitations to aforementioned initiatives or events. The user has the possibility of opposing this last processing purpose at any time, and request to no longer receive promotional and commercial material or information.
3. Data storage Personal data collected will be stored and processed via an electronic system managed by Blufin S.p.A.
4. Data communication Data will be communicated to other companies within the Blufin group or to professionals, independent collaborators, service companies and/or third party companies that co-operate with the Controller for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes. With the user's explicit consent, data may be transferred outside of Italian territory to other companies within the Blufin group that may be located in non-EU countries. In any event, whenever personal data is transferred to a country outside the EU the principles set out in the Personal Data Protection Code will be applied. Subjects who receive the user's personal data may process it as Data Controller, Data Processor and/or Persons in Charge of Processing according to circumstance. The complete list updated by the Data Processors is available from Blufin upon request. In no circumstance will data will be subject to diffusion.
5. Automatic data collection tools The Site uses session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and are eliminated automatically after every visit to the Site. "Permanent" cookies remain on the user's hard disk until they are eliminated. Cookies are used to enable full use of the Site and to track visits to the various pages/sections of the Site. Cookies are not and will not be used to obtain personal data or information relating to the user's navigation of other sites. The information collected through cookies will be used purely for statistical purposes. The user can disable cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate setting in the web browser, though this may impede some functions of, or the possibility to interact with, the Site.
6. Data submission With the exception of traffic data (which is collected automatically by the system) the submission of data by the user is necessary to subscribe to the Site and to access the services and features offered by the Site and in the reserved areas. The non-submission of data will prevent the user from accessing and using said services and features. The submission of data for marketing purposes is always voluntary and optional. Any non-submission of data for such activities will have no consequence on the user's possibility to use the services and features offered by the Site.
7. Data Controller The data controller is Blufin S.p.A., legally based in Carpi, Via G.Ferraris 13/15. DISCLAIMER The contents of www.blufin.it site are the exclusive property of Blufin S.p.A. and therefore protected and covered by national and international legislation. Consequently, users are not authorized to use these contents for purposes not specifically indicated by the site. In the event of violation, Blufin S.p.A. may reserve the right to take action against the violator. Blufin S.p.A.. reserves the right to modify at any time the contents of its site, without prior warning. There is no charge for browsing the www.blufin.it site, portal access is free and registration is discretionary. Information and data in the www.blufin.it portal are carefully verified. We apologise in advance for any inaccuracies and we would ask users to contact us at the addresses below, so we can make rectifications. By registering, the user agrees and concurs, moreover, that Blufin S.p.A. is in no way responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damages of any nature or type suffered by the user or by third parties during browsing and consultation of the Blufin site, and in relation to any ensuing initiatives in which the user may decide to participate. We remind all users that they are liable for the truth and completeness of information they transmit to the www.blufin.it site. This information will be given independently by users when they register and are sent strictly personal email account and password. Equally, at the time of issue, the user has explicitly authorised addressees of this information to handlethese data, in compliance with current legislation. Moreover, when registering, Blufin S.p.A. informs the user, who is therefore aware of this, that the company is cannot be held liable for any other sites the user may access using links included in the portal. Consequently, Blufin S.p.A. declines any responsibility for the contents of these sites and is in no way liable for any damages of any nature or type suffered by the user or by third parties deriving from their use or from what they offer. The user may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions given in the portal.
Cookies are small text files that contain information about your visit to our website and are stored on your computer or any other device able to browse the internet, for example a smartphone or tablet. We use these cookies to make browsing our site easier, to show you content that is relevant to your needs and interests and to help us speed up your future visits and activities on our website. The cookies assist and simplify the interaction between the user and the site and allow the site to remember your preferences and individual activity, thus saving time and contributing to easier and more efficient browsing. Cookies memorise information about your visit online (for example; language, number of visits and dimensions of text) and aid the implementation of various services (user registration, contents of your shopping cart, subscription to newsletters or updates on products, etc.). Cookies are also employed to create anonymous group statistics that let us analyse how visitors use our site, allowing us to improve the structure, content and services of this site. Any services present that do not offer complete anonymity will be found in the third-party cookies list and you may deny them consent, safeguarding your privacy. This site makes use of three different types of cookies:1. Essential cookies
These cookies ensure that the site works in a correct and fluid manner: they allow you to navigate between pages, share content, they memorise your sign-in credentials making access to the site faster and they keep your preferences and credentials active during browsing and purchasing. Without these cookies we would be unable to provide the services which motivate the user to access this site.
2. Statistical cookies
These cookies help us understand how our users browse the site and navigate the online store so that we may assess and improve its performance and create content that best matches our visitors' preferences. For example, these cookies show us which are the most and least visited pages, how many people access the site, how long is spent on the site by most users and how they find us online. With this information we can find out which are the best features and which could be improved, while ensuring that site content is uploaded quickly and displayed appropriately. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and not associated with any of the user's personal data. These functions on our site are managed by third-party service providers who render the data anonymous and untraceable to any single individual.3. Third-party profiling cookies
These cookies are distributed by third parties and not directly controlled or under the control of Zerogrey. Zerogrey does not therefore accept liability regarding the use of any information collected by the owners of these third-party cookies. The cookies provided by such third parties can offer advanced features as well as more information and personalisation. These include the ability to share content across social network platforms and to maintain a personalised online site experience on the basis of any preferences expressed on pages previously visited. These services are for the most part offered by external operators. If you browse using an account or if you use third-party services on other websites, these may be able to track a user who has visited our site. The use of the data collected by these external operators through cookies must adhere to the respective privacy policies that you will find on the link copied below. Third-party profiling cookies are identified by the names of their respective operators in the list indicated below which also contains the tools for managing or disabling them.Managing your cookies
You can change the settings for downloaded cookies on your computer or mobile device through the appropriate feature on your browser. You may also block the installation of third-party cookies and remove previously installed cookies, including those that define your cookie preferences that you may have may have set here. To check or adjust the settings on your browser you need to consult the instruction manual or your browser's help window.
The instructions regarding cookies for the most widely-used browsers are available here
Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&p=cpn_cookies
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Alternatively, to disable some or all cookies you can use the following tools. Disabling our cookies may affect your browsing experience, diminish efficiency in accessing certain parts of the site and erase preferences for future visits to the site. Remember to set the browser on your devices in a coherent manner so that each one may be adjusted to reflect your cookie preferences. Further detailed information on cookie features and how to enable or disable them on most browsers is available online at www.aboutcookies.org or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/privacy-policy.htm. For in-depth information and assistance with cookies used for advertising purposes visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/